Kathy over at The Junk Drawer http://www.junkdrawerblog.com/ often has me in stitches. Today she wrote about houses and it got me to thinking of the perfect house for me.
I would have rooms for:
1. one room completely dedicated to wrapping presents/gifts, with organized hanging sheets of colored tissue paper, bags of assorted sizes hung on nails, by occasion of course, a ribbon holder similar to a thread spool holder, scissors attached to heavy chain (so they couldn't run off and be used for other things by other people!!!)
2. a library - I am in desparate need of one - we have books in EVERY room in the house. Of course the library would have to have one of those chase loungers (settee?? - I don't know exactly what they are called) and a fire place, lots of sunlight, and my favorite blanket
3. a crafting room with all the different crafts stored neatly in their rubbermaid boxes and a super large table for getting it all out and leaving it whenever I felt like (of course this room must come with a lock on the door so no one else could see it)
4. a room large enough for ballet/karate with exercise equipment to make it look pretty (hehe) - and a whole wall of mirrors so I can see how stupid I REALLY look
5. a really good acoustic room for music, again, with LOTS of chairs
6. a greenhouse room, to keep indoor plants and me alive during the cold dreary winter months
7. a room lined with shelves for shoes, organized by color, then heel height - wouldn't that just be dreamy???
So honey, get the hammer and saw and get building! HA!